}

Monday 7 May 2012

Funnies for Bank Holiday Monday

Dear Family & Friends, It's the last day of the Bank Holiday weekend, and we were lucky - no rain for a change, so after a few household chores I was free to find you a few more "Little Gems"  ....


1.  Surprises are often great, but what if it's
 A full Mariachi Band!


2.  Another "Candid Camera" type prank this time it's
  Radio Controlled Cars


3.  I love volcanos and I hope that in my lifetime I will be able to see one erupting, here is a clip of Mt. Etna






Gallery

The Austrian Jumping from space



Show them!



Fried People



Watching you



I can help



Crocodile Handbag





Thanks Klaus!



Dick's Joke 1


Dick's Joke 2

Thanks Dick!


Harwich Weather Live

Prognosis




Thanks for visiting - please call again!

Cheers,

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment