}

Friday 20 April 2012

Something for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, the Weekend is upon us! I hope that you all have a really good time. If you have some time on your hands, browse below at my latest attempt to make you smile.....

1.  I want one of these little chaps  EDF Advert

2.  Here's another older one he makes me giggle! EDF 2
I think anyone who makes a toy 
of him will make a fortune!

3.  I was taken in - will you?  Relection

4.  We've seen this guy before but he has now, in his garage a flight simulator made from Boing 737 parts !
Oh! What a big boys toy!


Do you fear them?



                                               A matter of luck


                                                   Animal Kingdom


                                                Just......Oh never mind!


                               That darned stuff gets everywhere


                                            That's how I see it!



Thanks John!



Harwich Weather Tonight

Time 22.00
Temperature  5.9c
Humidity  67%
Barometer  992 mb  Steady
Rainfall  1.5 mm
Wind W  0.0 kn

Prognosis

Clear in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain
More of the same!


Thanks for visiting!
Tomorrow we shall pass 2000 views!

Cheers,
Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment