}

Monday 2 April 2012

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends, A new week begins, First is shopping  - always a joy! Last day of nice weather, they say some places could get snow in the next few days!
I have found a few bits and bobs which I hope will amuse you.

1.  Einstein was a genius, but also quite Funny

2. Our Universe is large, but do you know the comparative size if the biggest star,  Neither did I !

3.  Will Smith is one of my Heroes, remember the "Fresh Prince"? Take a look at this



Adverts
As you can see as of today I am putting adverts on the site. I hope that you will support me by clicking on them from time to time – you don't have to buy anything!
However if you buy stuff from Amazon, and you do it via this site I will also get paid for that. It takes me quite a lot of time and effort to keep this site going, and I hope you will continue to call! Thanks very much!
Richard

Gallery
Tonight I "Borrowed" these from Nathan -
Thanks Nate!


Unfair


                                          Yes Earned! 


                             Unfortunately my spelling is insufficient 



                                          2187 Lbs !!! 


                                          Yep - It's Australia! 


                                           Natural



Harwich Weather Tonight
From Polley's Fun Weather Station

Time  22.15
Temperature  6.0c
Humidity  54%
Barometer  1004mb Steady
Rainfall  0.0mm  Yet again!
Wind  Direction  WSW  Speed  0.0 Kn

Prognosis

Partly cloudy in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain
Mostly cloudy chance of rain later

Thanks for visiting!
It's going really well thanks to you all!

Cheers!

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment